An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
10-15-2021, 01:31 PM

Sota had changed considerably in the last few years, and it seemed the world was too. Perhaps change and the unexplained were just parts of life, parts that he'd never really noticed before until somewhat recently. Perhaps these changes weren't completely new to these lands - maybe there were natural cycles besides the seasons that came and went after so many years. He still felt uneasy though; he couldn't remember nights ever being so long before, even in the peak of winter. "No, I don't think so," he answered Belladonna quickly. "I'm from just a short trip northwest of here. I'm from The Hallows," he explained with a toothy grin. Perhaps she'd heard of them, but maybe not if she was new to Auster.

Unfortunately she seemed to have as much insight into recent happenings as he did, which was... almost nothing at all. He felt the fur on the back of his neck stand up. If they weren't bugs - and he wasn't sure they were - why did he feel like they were watching him? He blinked hard a few times as some zoomed in and out of his vision, some floating lazily while others whisked past like they were on a mission somewhere. "I'm not so sure they're bugs. But.. no, I don't. They keep disappearing when I try to see where they're going," Sota admitted, sounding a bit sheepish at how little he knew.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!