size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 21K
10-15-2021, 03:21 PM

TIME IS A BUTTERFLY, I'M RIPPING OFF WINGS

A soft whuff from somewhere nearby drew his attention away from the fowl, which startled at the sudden sound. Taking off in a flurry of alabaster wings, it fled a dozen or so feet out onto the snowy plains surrounding the ancient riverbed. A low growl reverberated through his ribs, heat rippling through his core as irritation flared. His hunt was ruined. Not that he would give whoever had startled the ptarmigan the satisfaction of knowing they'd successfully annoyed him. Straightening to his full height, he loomed over the short outcropping at the foot of the cliffs, whiskey eyes seeking out whoever had interrupted his quiet time out in the middle of nowhere. There. A dark furred wolf- smaller than himself for certain, which was typical. "Thanks for that." the infernal male growled, taking note of the way the lighter fur on the stranger's face seemed to reflect the blue moonlight. If he were in a better mood he might have called the man pretty. "I definitely wasn't trying to catch that one." sarcasm dripped like venom from rumbling baritones as he took another lumbering step closer.

Casting his attention back out to the snowy terrain on the opposite bank, he watched the ptarmigan resume its foraging. He had lost the element of surprise, as well as his only cover amidst the gleaming snow all around them. "Can't believe how much of this shit is all fucked up," he muttered, still glaring daggers at the ptarmigan that would likely escape again if he tried to chase it down.

SPEECH || actions || OTHERS

POE IS RATED M, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT HE IS PRONE TO ALL MANNER OF VIOLENCE AND CRUELTY.
NONE OF THIS REFLECTS HOW VIRGIL FEELS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CHARACTER, PROMISE!