Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
10-15-2021, 03:47 PM
Somehow stranger than the glowing plants, the glowing animals, the fireflies, the moon, and the stars combined was this new philosophical Aryn, and Eligos found his gaze drawn to hers in surprise as she mused. He shook his head, not in negation so much as just... well, incredulity. "While I cannot discount the possibility that the Fallen One had something to do with either my... changes, or these, the circumstances of my change was unusual. I was cursed, my eyesight taken away, and a witch returned my sight to me in exchange for unspecified sacrifices. I'm afraid I began to... glow... very shortly after that." He gave an odd, slightly self-deprecating smile. "If that isn't a sacrifice, I do not know what it is. I have not considered it a gift, whether from the Fallen God or the witch's magic." He shrugged, then continued. "But perhaps you are right, Miss Valentine. I can't be certain that it's unrelated to all... this." He sent his gaze over the fireflies darting around them, their icier glow contrasting sharply with his fiery one. All of the changes that involved glowing seemed to follow the same general color palette, and was far different than his own. Yet, maybe Aryn was right. Maybe they were related. Somehow that was more troubling than the thought that they weren't related...