Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
10-15-2021, 04:20 PM

Sedna put her offering on the remains of the table inside, fully intending to leave it there anyway, whether or not the witch was there to accept it. When Jynn suggested they leave, a nervous half-smile pulled at her lips. If she hadn’t been desperate, she wouldn’t have been here in the first place. "I’ll be ou’ in a minute, maybe someone should keep watch?" She had hoped one of the other Amada healers would have accompanied her for just that reason but as she trudged, she had resigned herself to a blinding or a broken leg, if only so her pack would be better off.

When the other wolf introduced herself as the leader of Abaven, a brow arched and her head nodded in acknowledgement, although things like that didn’t bother Sedna as much as they used to. She wouldn’t even bow and scrape to her own leader, she wasn’t about to do it for someone elses. Sharing knowledge though? That was something she could do. "Yer gotta dig a bit fer th’ good stuff," She said, hooking her paw on the bottom of a long decayed cupboard and pulling, the door falling off its hinges from years of damp and neglect. Glass clinked together as she nosed through the stores, just preserved bodies in jars, strange birds and snakes, even what looked to be the floating skeleton of a kitten in a round orb. It was all a bit wierd, and clearly not medicinal storage.

Otis must have snuck past them, she could hear more clinking of glass in the back, and she tipped her head indicating the Abaven wolf should follow her. Dexterous paws screwed off jar lids, cautiously sniffing and sorting the loot into useful and not. That’s not to say the stash in the not pile wasn’t any good, it was just more likely to be poison, and her companion didn’t have the same appreciation for it Sedna did.

She briefly passed her nose over each jar off to the ‘good’ side, "Very nice," she muttered her appreciation. She was starting to wonder if the glittery things in her opossums pack were going to be sufficient. "this one is goldenrod, its good fer all sorts o’ aches an’ pains. Yer can mix it in a tea, or add it to a dressin’, " She wrinkled her nose and sneezed as she passed her nose over the lavender, "Lavender is supposed ter be good fer stress, but th’ stink o’ it tends ter give me a headache, but ter each their own." Her face lit up as she passed by a third jar, the brown powder far from resembling the green leaves she was used to, "Sealwort? I reckon even if I left all I ‘ave it wouldn’t be enough ter cover this one, it help with sleep, but it also speeds up healin’ broken bones. I wonder where she got it?" Sedna’s whole face had lit up with respect while her pilfering companion took small quantities of each of the ones he had deemed useful and carefully wrapped them before placing them in his bag. It wasn’t much in the scheme of things, but at least it would cover her off in an emergency.

"speech".

I've got no doubt that the only way out of this thriller
is if I am a killer too

[Image: mangomouse.jpg]