Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
10-15-2021, 04:35 PM

Eligos did not rebuke her nor really in any way insist she was entirely wrong, which frankly was more then she could hope for in reply. He elaborated on his predicament and the involvement of witchcraft was, well, bewildering. Eli seemed self-sufficient and independent and probably the last wolf Aryn would expect to consult a witch. Could a witch's touch have plagued the world with these strange changes, too? "I'm sorry you were cursed." While there was a lot more to that story she was confused and concerned about, the polite Valentine woman led with politeness as she always had, and did not push for more clarification to the obviously difficult time.

"Your glow doesn't seem a fitting 'sacrifice' to me, though. It's quite beautiful and unique. Are you certain that it was the 'unspecified sacrifice'? Perhaps you've traded your blindness for something else, and the changes in your pelt are as God given as your horns." Aryn kept herself from admitting that it was possible Eligos had damned the world to streaking stars, a never-waning moon and a new glow. Eyrun had given her a new appreciation for witches and their craft - they certainly seemed powerful enough for this sort of thing. Though Eligos seemed put out enough by the changes thrust upon him, who knew how well he might take the possibility that this was all because of him.

The fireflies around them seemed to become more active, more vibrant and willing to invade her space. She leaned away from them nervously as the 'bugs' swung past her head, her gaze fluttering between the large wolf before her and the unnatural creatures that danced between them. "If your God is watching, I hope he puts a stop to this all soon, whether he is behind it or not." She murmured, unnerved.