Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
10-15-2021, 04:38 PM

Her uncle finished off the deer and they waited until the doe was finally eased from the suffering they brought on it. Relm didn't shy away from the blood or death, not even under the unusual circumstances. She couldn't help but feel the dense chill in the air though as her uncle took a closer look. Though it seemed that whatever had the doe and other creatures under a spell was gone as the glowing quickly faded with the death of the deer. Meph asked her what she thought, "It seems to me they are possessed." Her voice was blunt and edging on a sarcastic side but she was well serious. "The moon or something I think." The fading glow could have just been a result of the doe bleeding out, but she felt more that they were being controlled by something or just turned crazy. Either way, she was uninterested in being around them long enough to find out. Quite simply it was her or them, and she would always protect herself.

"Relm"