gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-15-2021, 04:50 PM

When he offered his thanks for helping patch him up, she laughed, but it was a hollow and bitter sounding thing. “I dunno what came over me, I should have just run, right? You didn’t have to intervene. It would have all been over a lot quicker if you hadn’t…” Of course, the result would have been quite the opposite to how it had ended up playing out. “Guess I at least owe you my life, huh?” Not like that was going to be hard to pay back, she didn’t think it was worth much at the moment.

She rifled through what little she had gathered before the weather got too cold. She got Pandora to measure out equal portions of white fir and wormwood, and to bundle up some extra doses. “It’s gonna taste like shit, but you should take it at least daily for the next 5 days.” Daphne then pulled out some cedar leaves, crushing them up to release the oil in them and mixing them with moss. The stinging scent of antiseptic filled the air, “This is gonna hurt a bit, but it’ll keep the wound clean. I’ll need to pack it on with mud to hold it here, at least for a day, try to keep it on for two if you can. It’ll stop anything nasty from getting in the wound.” She gave her patient an apologetic glance and pressed the dressing against his shoulder, cringing in anticipation of teeth in her skin. It was always her least favourite part of getting injured, it usually hurt more than the initial pain itself.

"speech".

I could use some friends for a change

-2530/2500-
Daphne’s memories have been taken by fireflies in a trenchcoat
[Image: Daphne-Chibi1.png][Image: crossfitdaph.png]