size
Large species
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Attack!1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Treat 2019
10-15-2021, 06:06 PM
He hadn't meant to surprise her, but maybe he had picked up from the wolves he'd been surrounded with more than he thought. They could be sneaky bastards, and he supposed he had picked up that particular trait from them. She introduced herself as Dandelion, and she asked questions about the lands and even mentioned he was the first normal horse she'd seen asides from the glowing one. He knew exactly who she was talking about, fancy that. "I didn't mean to surprise you. Balian's my name, and I see you met the stallion Tal. Interesting fellow, we met some time ago." He shook his head, a soft nicker leaving him in a soft chuckle. "No, I've never seen the flora and fauna glow like this, really. But strange things have happened in these lands before." Like the ice bridge that had appeared. The weird creatures that came across. He was sure stranger things had happened even before his arrival.

He looked up at the stars, though they seemed to blend together instead of the usual. He was wary of the glowing plants same as the mare, but perhaps it was more harmless than he thought. "Many things in these lands are strange...though perhaps these...plants aren't all that bad. Probably wouldn't hurt to take a nibble," He pawed the ground beneath him, causing the glowing plants around his feet to glow a little brighter. The fireflies that danced around him were now slowly making their way over to Dandelion, dancing around with a pulsing glow and honestly, Bal found it amusing.