ardent

CAN'T FIND YOURSELF

Eris

gems
size
build
player
08-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Her suspicions were quickly confirmed, and she nodded as she listened. "You're welcome to stay in mine until you can find one, and until you're better." The offer was warm, her den was spacious, she didn't that much room though she had chosen it, because of her duty. She wanted a space for injured or sick wolves to rest.

"I know it's hard for a warrior to rest, but you're going to need to do some resting, otherwise, you're likely to fall extremely ill. A few days of rest and some good meals and you'll be back on your feet in no time. I'm sure Isardis would rather you be in tip-top shape, then running yourself into the ground." Her tone would leave little room for argument, even though it was still warm, as she looked at the other she-wolf. Years of experience, had taught the healer one thing, and that was that warriors of any kind hated to be cooped up resting, but she had also learned that if they didn't the illness often got worse. Looking at the younger she-wolf, she felt her heart go out, she really did have a rough go of loner life, but then most did.