Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-11-2013, 02:25 PM
ooc: when did Imena become a rogue? o: and i guess i can keep this going without erani for now?

Ah, so she had assumed correctly - she would have to commend Cormalin for doing such a lovely job as beta. He... was doing it alone as of late after all. The female would have to track Liberty down to start training her to fill in the other role of Beta, that was, if she wanted to train to take her mother's place.

"We have a few that excel in your craft, but not many are denmothers. We have quite a few pups in Valhalla, your abilities will certainly be tested." She would need the Theta's permission to be an official pack Eta, but Chrysanthe could recommend her to the healer herself if she seemed to excel in the art or had a penchant for learning quickly. So far, she seemed to be an acceptable woman, and one that could become a trustworthy presence here in Valhalla. "Alright, what would you like to know?" The female's tone was simple, gentle enough but not in a way that came off quietly or shy.

If this female had called her here to ask questions, and the alpha would gladly answer any questions that Imena had for her.