Expert Fighter (210)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Overachiever
Snake EyesCritical Observation!1KCritical Hit!
10-15-2021, 07:07 PM

Though Tyrfing had tried to compromise the dare into a sibling-wide mushroom eating event, the others of his litter seemed very set upon it being him alone who died an agonizing death. His jaw dropped slightly - ignoring his very clingy small sibling that hung from his neck - and he wandered over to the fungus with the rest of his litter. "I don't know." To Skadi he replied, who still was trying to cast her vote for him to partake solo. He spared a pleading glance to Ysmir, praying the quiet boy's voice would miraculously return to him in time to rescue him from the cruel fate, and then Dagrun spoke once more.

Mind thoroughly made up, the yearling gave a hearty nod. "You're right, I am the strongest of all of us." He gave back with all the attitude of a typical teenager. "If I pass out or some shit and and you bastards don't get me to Alfrun, our parents are going to kill you." With that, he reached over to the mushroom with one fluffy cat paw, yanked it from the ground and took a medium sized bite. (Tyrfing wasn't stupid, too small a nibble may have been too wimpy, while too large a bite would be more likely to kill him.)

Terribly tasting glowing mushroom swallowed, the yearling paused and waited to see if anything would happen.

"Speech"

table art by nightauctor

[Image: Tyrfing_Chibi1.png]
Tyrfing has feline paws (with an extra toe on each foot), small horns, and amethyst saber fangs. These features may not be visible on all his art.
He has a black-chinned hummingbird companion named Coach and a mini emperor penguin named Private, and unless otherwise stated, assume the hummingbird is with him at all times.