size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
10-15-2021, 07:55 PM
Misery nodded slowly as if to agree with his mom’s assessment, “I can’t imagine another reason,”  a soft snort, “amazing a fish would survive like that considering it would be a good target for something else to eat.”   Misery beamed a grin as he got an idea and was opening his mouth to speak it when he signed realizing the flaw, “if the water wasn’t so frigid I’d say we could catch it and ask Wendigo to taste it.”   Wendigo wouldn’t worry about something silly like if it was poisonous or tasted bad.  Those were the best things Misery could imagine explaining how the fish didn’t become someone else's food.

His head turned back to his mom and her growing belly but held off stating the joke he just thought of.  Mom probably didn’t want to imagine what if one of her new pups came out glowing like the fireflies but winter was such a funny season, why not?  Things never expected seemed plausible this season and some wolves certainly could be born ‘different’.  “I bet they’ll be irritating,”  the boy mused about the unborn pups, “but maybe while things are weird and your pregnant you should spend more time resting in the den.”  Graciously the boy added, “I’m sure Kali and Carnage would gladly work twice as hard for you,”  stupid sisters wanted to be in charge they should prove themselves, “I could do more too if needed.”   Misery could be an excellent actor when the mood suited.  The boy saw no reason to act like he had something to prove on his ability work harder like some grunt.  Master spy was about for wisdom and snooping not overburdening himself.  If a kid came out glowing blue though Misery would laugh.

"Misery"