Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-15-2021, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2021, 09:12 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
“Indeed The Warlord agreed. He was a wolf that liked to ensure his pack was well outfitted and trained. Having his wolves be prepared was important. In truth, Ruga’s appearance seemed auspicious. He was exactly what they needed to help turn over their luck after the lost supplies.

The surprise in Ruga’s eyes didn’t go unnoticed, and Sirius would know the price he offered was appealing indeed. Good, the more of Ruga’s time he could buy the better. He intended to learn much from the wolf for as long as he was here.

“Of course, follow me” he said, waiting politely for the other wolf to finish putting away his pieces. He got to his paws then, and led the way towards the heart of the pack. The warm bonfire was roaring away, chasing away much of the chill of winter. “Let me know whatever you need to set up, and I’ll ensure you have it. Do you have a time frame for how long you might wish to spend in the Armada?” he turned back with a rueful smile. “I fear I could keep you busy for a long time if you allow it” he explained as they reached the cellar. He pulled open the door and stepped inside, turning his direction towards the nonperishable side of the storage. “The majority of skins and leathers are here, but in my barracks I have a store of metals i’ve been collecting over the years” He explained, giving Ruga space to examine what he had.

"Sirius Fatalis"