Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
10-15-2021, 09:43 PM

Faith had to push down the way her stomach dropped a bit when she saw the way Gossamer looked at her. She remembered telling the other girl that her family had some specific belief and was a little saddened that it seemed she'd been right to keep her faith to herself. Her smile slid slightly, and the young woman took a few deep breaths, focusing on the painted heavens, and observed them as if willing something else to happen to redouble her faith before Skadi directed a question at her.

Faith fixed a dual-toned gaze on the tiny girl, her eyes alight with curiosity and interest. She lowered herself down to her stomach so that she could be eye to eye with the smaller girl. "The fallen god, Abraxas." She said softly and almost carefully, wondering if she had heard of him, or if she too would have some amount of dismissal. Somehow the ethereal glow of the world around her, entirely unconnected to her own soft glow, felt less comforting now.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.