size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 21K
10-15-2021, 10:01 PM

TIME IS A BUTTERFLY, I'M RIPPING OFF WINGS

Credit where it was due, the smaller male stood his ground even with the ruby stained titan looming over him. The hint of fear that flashed in those pretty violet eyes didn't go unnoticed, it was fuel for his monstrous ego. "If I prevented you from catching a small snack, then perhaps it's not my fault." the stranger sniped back, to which the hellish colossus raised one scarlet painted brow with mock curiosity. Ash gloved limbs carried him another few paces forth, further closing the gap between them. Heavy crown lowered so he could better stare into the eyes of the monochrome wolf, reading the minutiae of his expression all the while. Bold, but deeply foolish. "Is that so?" he drawled, tipping his visage ever so slightly to one side. The dark curve of his horns caught the moonlight, shining silvery blue. Before he could have the chance to escalate matters, to make the boy feel true fear, his thoughts were interrupted.

"My homeland wasn't like this at all. This isn't normal for here?" the stranger questioned, either pointedly ignoring the danger or too naïve to recognize it. Whiskey gold eyes remained fixed upon the young features of the smaller wolf, still accentuated by the barest hint of baby fat. "I know winters are long, but the nights here seem like they'll never end." he continued, and perhaps there was some form of strategy to it. After all, the hellish brute had been quite entertained by his slow investigation of the strange happenings that had cropped up this winter. Gaze locked upon the boy's face, he blinked once, but didn't look away save to trail his attention over the curve of his silvery snout, glowing pale cerulean in the moonlight. A few of the strange blue fireflies danced closer to the young male's ebon and ash masked features, highlighting the curve of a cheekbone, the dark edge of a bottom lip, the nearly ivory edge of one ear. "I haven't been around long enough to give you an answer, but I don't think this is how things usually go in winter." he said with a light shrug, deep voice laced with an edge of amusement. Perhaps he was being staved off by talk of the strange phenomena, perhaps he was taking a moment to decide how he wanted this interaction to go. It was difficult to say so early into their little chat. "Did you not notice the way the ptarmigan glows, where the brown feathers are suddenly purple?" he questioned with a furrow forming between his crimson brows. He jerked his head towards the pale fowl that was still busily scratching and pecking at the snow in search of food.

SPEECH || actions || OTHERS

POE IS RATED M, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT HE IS PRONE TO ALL MANNER OF VIOLENCE AND CRUELTY.
NONE OF THIS REFLECTS HOW VIRGIL FEELS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CHARACTER, PROMISE!