An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-15-2021, 10:06 PM

So it was her. That was a relief...he was beginning to doubt his tracking abilities, but apparently, he was doing well enough. He swished his tail in an attempt to shoo away the fireflies that were following him, but it only caused them to flutter away for a moment before returning to buzz over him. "Tyto. Fancy seeing you here." Smiling and the like was...foreign to him. But he couldn't help the involuntary tug of his lips as they began to twitch in an effort to form the smallest of smiles. Though as soon as he felt it happening, he fought it, and turned away to look at the sky. "Yeah uh, I could say the same for you. I don't think I've ever seen you this far north before?" Had she? He wasn't sure. It's not like he was going around stalking her or anything.

"What's going on, do you think?" He shrugged as he drew closer, stopping a few short feet away so as not to invade her space. "Dunno, but it's happening everywhere. I don't know if it's an omen or not..." If it was an omen, the timing couldn't be any better. Did it have something to do with Incendium's fall? Nah...that would be ridiculous. If that were the case, he was sure it would be in Incendium's old hunting grounds, but no. This was everywhere. He followed her gaze to the sky, noticing how the stars seemed to streak and blur together instead of sitting neatly and sparkling like they usually did. This just seemed really odd to him, and he was keen to investigate some more. "Maybe it is an omen after all..." He muttered to himself as he watched the sky...he'd never seen such a thing before...why now?

"Speak"