Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-15-2021, 10:25 PM

Kali had been gone for a week, long enough that her pregnancy had started to really show, her abdomen swelling enough that it was visible but she wasn't waddling anywhere yet. The scent of her hormones had shifted as well for sure, though she was not lactating yet her body was gearing up to prepare for the lives growing inside her. Recluse knew well enough to try and keep her stress down while pregnant, though she was doing her absolute best, which was a feat considering the way the last week had introduced more fucking changes. Just when she thought they might have a normal winter after last year's absolutely fridged temperatures.

The light of the unwaning moon was a little more than Recluse would have preferred considering her delicate sight. The fact it had not shrunk yet was more than a little alarming and tonight she was doing what she had taken to doing ever since, which was glaring up at it as if that would do anything, or reveal any of the secrets the moon held. Her ears flicked when she heard her daughter's approach, peeling her gaze away from the infuriating moon to rise to her paws and move to embrace her daughter.

"Welcome back." She cooed, planting a gentle kiss on her daughter's cheek. Then she met Kali's gaze, cherry eyes sharp. "Do you really need me to answer?" She asked, a tone of warning in her voice. Of her children, Kali was one she worried the most might react strongly to her pregnancy, though she had no intentions of shrinking before any of her children. They were her first and as such had to know the expectations they carried, and if they seriously thought they would be her only children then they were sorely mistaken.

speech think action
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.