An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-15-2021, 10:36 PM

"Looks like you have some fans," He looked upward to find the little blue bugs swirling and buzzing over his head. He frowned as he tried to blow them away, but even that didn't really seem to work. He gave up on trying to shoo them away at that point. "Yeah, I don't know what their deal is, but it's starting to get annoying." He sighed as he returned his attention to her as she spoke. He had to agree with her, indicated by the way he nodded. Things had been bad since last Winter, and apparently, it seemed to continue. Though he was just guessing that these were bad things happening..."Well, the fireflies haven't killed me yet. So maybe it's not so bad after all. The stars though, it is strange...I've seen the occasional shooting star here in the North, but nothing like this."

Shooting stars up here seemed normal to him. The Northlands had a lot to offer in displaying its beauty. The northern lights, especially. "I guess all we can do is wonder. After all, how often do we get to see stuff like this? At least nothing's fallen out of the sky yet, and if it did, well..." He motioned to the cave behind them, "We could take shelter in here." And I'd protect you... He thought to himself. He glanced down at his paws in embarrassment at the sudden thought. He wasn't sure why but, he was fascinated by her every time he saw her. Since their first encounter when they were just kids. That seemed a long time ago now. Had time really passed that fast?

He watched as some of the fireflies that floated around him left the bundle and went to float around her. Lighting her pale coat. He couldn't help but stare for a moment, before quickly looking away as he peered over the edge of where they were standing and towards the pool of water that housed the glowing fish he had seen earlier. "I have to admit though...it's beautiful in its own, strange way."

"Speak"