size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!1K
10-15-2021, 11:15 PM

The audible sigh of relief from the grey coated man didn't go unnoticed, though he wasn't entirely certain how to respond to it. Was it truly better for this to be an entirely new, unknown event? Quirking a brow wordlessly, he simply accepted it as it was. "Thank the gods." the man uttered the words softly, but the godling could not help the wrinkle of his muzzle as disdain curled his lip up for a fraction of a second. Heathen. Delightful. After a second's hesitation, the man continued. "Sorry I mean, it's weird as all heck. But I was born here and left for some time, it made me worried things had changed a lot in my time away or that I somehow..." the way he trailed off, there was undeniably something lurking at the tip of his tongue. Rather than pry it from the smaller wolf's jaws, he decided to forgo asking for him to continue.

"Well, you certainly picked an excellent time to make your return," he said absently, following the violet gaze of the stranger upwards and towards the small group of bats that took to the wing overhead. Their furry bodies gave off a gentle purple light, and transfixed the amethyst dappled godling. "God has certainly had His hand in these strange happenings, though I am not certain what He intends for us in the coming weeks or months.." he mused aloud, tracking the flight of the bats as they flitted deeper and deeper into the thick canopy and headed south. Tail sweeping lightly over his heels, he found himself once again drawn into introspection against his own will. It took a swift nip to the soft flesh of his elbow from Hallux to him to withdraw from his stupor and gaze back down at the strange male. "What drew you back here, in the end?" he finally asked, a half-assed attempt to engage with the small heathen.

"Pontifex" || "Hallux" || "others"

Pontifex's companions are a female Pesquet's Parrot named Hallux and a male Emperor Tamarin named Pollux, who are nearby and likely within earshot unless otherwise mentioned.