gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-11-2013, 07:09 PM

"Oh, I'm sure we can find a place for you," she replied, nodding her head in agreement. "Amenti welcomes most anyone that wishes to join. Medusa is a very easy to get along with as long as you pull your weight to help out the pack. She'll be more than happy to accept you if you do. It's nice not having to worry about trying to fit into some mold. We can be ourselves and find our own place in the pack. I enjoy being in Amenti and I never thought I wanted to be in a pack." Alena had never thought she would be recruiting and promoting for Amenti, but she meant every word she said. It was different that most packs she had come across and even she had been able to find her niche with them.

Her trade? The snow white fea smirked, her ears flicking as her eyes showed her amusement. How many times had she been asked that question already. It pleased her to know that none of them could guess what she could do. Deception was her friend with her particular skill set. "I am an assassin," she replied bluntly. She was never one to beat around the bush, nor did she have a reason to hide what she was. The only time she would ever do that is if she was talking to one of her targets, which Canttina certainly was not. Her violet gaze rested on the interesting, insane fea before her, curiously watching to see her reaction to her confession.

"Speech."