ardent

Fireflies, full moons, and beached koi oh my!

Mojito

Obscura
Vassal

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (175)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
10-16-2021, 12:15 AM
Mojito titled his head slightly, the light splash of water telling him he wasn't along but by the fact that Hoa had seen fit to drift off slightly to graze he had more than enough reason to assume it wasn't anything that posed him a threat. When the voice reached his ears he turned his head to take in the shadowy figure, just barely illuminated even by the too bright moon. Mojito blinked, there was something about the way the man held himself that put Mojito off, not in a bad way but he wasn't expecting the weird cocktail of feelings just seeing him gave the man.

And that only got stronger when the man's words hit him properly, was he being... Flirted with? Mojito's face flushed and he turned his attention back towards the water. "I uh... Honestly would prefer it wasn't unnaturally full I guess?" He turned his eyes upwards to look up at the moon as if to gesture towards how it hadn't waned yet at all.

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.