ardent

Fireflies, full moons, and beached koi oh my!

Mojito

Obscura
Vassal

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (175)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
10-16-2021, 12:54 AM
Mojito could feel the way the stranger looked at him, he shivered under his gaze feeling very much like a piece of meat about to be devoured. He wasn't sure he liked it... There was a lot about this encounter he wasn't sure he liked and yet he wasn't quite so turned away by the stranger that he would rebuff him outright. It was in a sense kind of nice? To feel like someone could look at him like that? The last wolf that had made him feel wanted... Well he'd called that one off hadn't he, told himself he deserved to feel like someone chose him, but it left Mojito rather unequipped to deal with any amount of advances from anyone. He'd been but a child when he'd fallen for Asla and for that reason he had no real tool kit to deal with even just this much. Mojito swallowed the lump in his throat, forcing himself to keep his gaze on the sky, eyes following the trails of the stars as if he stared at them hard enough he'd find the answer to how to even react in their unnatural streaks.

The tone would shift slightly and Mojito would look at the other man then. Blinking, and feeling a creeping apprehension go up his spine, the last thing he wanted was for his family to be in danger. His daughter... So tiny... Satira and Arc had been through too much, what if something was coming for them? Could he protect them? "Admittedly, not a particularly fun thought." He said, a dark chuckle pulling from his lungs.

Speech

Art by Rivaah
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.