gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-16-2021, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2021, 10:20 PM by Scylla. Edited 2 times in total.)

--Fireflies and voices--

Yes, she and Albi had a brother, but Cerb wasn't always with them. He was their brother, but he was different. The relationship between them wasn't as strong as it was between Scylla and Albion. Maybe because they had different moms? The girl wasn't sure, but she wasn't opposed to trying to strengthen their relationship. So, one night, or... day? It was difficult to tell anymore... One day, when she decided to go out and play on the island, the slate and cream girl invited both of her brother's along. Both were larger than she was, but Scylla was clearly the most outgoing. The sweetest, most charming, prettiest, etc. etc.

With the three of them together, none of the parents would tell them that they couldn't go play. The island was relatively safe, despite the 'strangeness' that the grown ups spoke of. Scylla didn't see much strangeness. She and Albi were young enough that the blue glow and everything that came with it seemed pretty normal. Would Cerberus feel the same? He was older than they were. He had seen more.

Moving along the sand at the edge of the jungle, the long tailed child stopped and sniffed some of the weird growths that were growing around the trees, but what really caught her attention was the cloud of dancing fireflies on the beach. Their vibrant blue glow illuminated everything around them. "Wooooooowwwwww..."  Scylla whispered in wonder as she stepped further out onto the beach. The cloud of fireflies twisted and dipped, undulating as they danced in the sky over the pale, blue sand. Suddenly, there was a whisper in her ear and Scylla spun, mismatched eyes fixing on both of her brothers, a scowl accompanying her gaze. "Don't whisper in my ear like that. I don't like it."

"Scylla Klein"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]