gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-16-2021, 01:13 PM

” Welcome Laeta to the Hallows! Happy to meet you! I hope we can be friends!" Jane replied in a cheerful manner, in response to Lae’s brief introduction. The older woman blinked. She could say she was taken aback by the younger wolf’s eager introduction, but at the same time, it proved to be a great relief to feel welcomed and accepted. Loners didn’t really emphasize happy greetings, if any. The monochromatic creature was still unaccustomed to this amount of kindness she had been given, both from Jane and Artorias, her mind and body were attempting to process it any way they could. She had to make a conscious effort all the while to prove to her own self that nobody would harm her here. She had a home and a place to belong and be with others — something she sorely needed.

When Jane offered to accompany her, Lae figured it wouldn’t hurt to have a companion with her. Especially someone who knew the lay of the land better than she. "Sure, I’d appreciate some company," The woman said, voice calm but indiscernable of any particular emotion. She stood quietly, as if letting the younger wolf show her some of the best spots to go.

"Speech"

comin' up for air in the deepest of the deep ends
i thought i learned it all, but boom, the plot thickens
laeta has a european badger companion named melis. he can speak and is assumed to be with her at all times.