Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
10-17-2021, 09:54 AM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta turned to the rust-coated woman and nodded. "Certainly, I'd be happy to!" Working with plants would always hold a special place in her heart even if she was a warrior now. It was a boon to her soul to learn to heal instead of just to hurt, and even though her lowly station as a soldier in her homeland offered no chance of a brighter future she could find solace in learning healing arts even if they had to be learned in secrecy. Thankfully fate had intervened and allowed her escape into a new kind of life. Still, she was finding the urge to wander again and her heart ached to visit her parents once more. But the odds of them still being alive were incredibly low and if she returned it would almost mean certain death.

Lúta was pulled from her thoughts by Tamsyn's voice. She trotted over to the garden wall and peered at the ivy Tamsyn was looking at. "Yes, that should be fine. It's Common Ivy and as long as you don't swallow any of the berries you'll be ok." An extract of the berries could be used in a cough medicine but it was ideal to make a tincture and measure it out than just swallowing berries whole. Lúta reached up and used her claws to cut off a few vines.