An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
10-17-2021, 07:34 PM

Audra didn't answer right away. Did she think it was a weird question? Shush, Avantika, she told herself. Slow down and be patient. If she weren't so nervous, she'd actually really appreciate the way the other woman thought about her words before she spoke. She seemed thoughtful and adorably serious when she did it. She eventually did reply, saying that she enjoyed Valhalla, but she hadn't grown close to them. Avantika was glad about that. If anything was happening here, she didn't want Audra's pack loyalties to conflict with her own pack loyalties. It felt too rushed to think about living together, but it was true that they could only live in one pack. And Avantika wasn't leaving the Hallows.

Audra flipped the question back on her. "They're my family," Avantika said. "I won't--I'll never leave them, I don't think." It felt like everything she said had an underlying meaning behind it. You might leave Valhalla, I won't leave the Hallows, what's our compromise? But it was still their first-ever meeting, so they couldn't say that outright.

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.