Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-17-2021, 11:36 PM

Zee's muzzle pulled back with worry as she watched her husband reach forward and shred one with his claws, sending spores and bits of pieces of mushroom scattered along the grass. "Careful." She cautioned. "Slowly, so it doesn't get on you." They still had no idea whether they were poisonous, whether they might burn off parts of a wolf's fur on contact.

As Sirius worked on his own mushrooms, Zee leaned her head down toward another cluster and gingerly poked another with her horn until it split open beneath the keratin. Finding it successful, she moved to break another and another. An odd feeling came upon her as they broke, and she paused to glance over at Sirius. "I don't think we need to get them all." Would even breathing in the broken fumes be dangerous? Suddenly she found she desperately wanted to run away - hell, relocate the whole pack away from these creepy things.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.