An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
10-18-2021, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2021, 08:52 AM by Úlfr. Edited 1 time in total.)
OOC: In interest of getting the yearling tournament wrapped up so we can all focus on event stuff we're going to do one final melee. The post order will be:

Aris
Legacy
Malachai
Lukina
Ophelia

You have 3 days to post after the person ahead of you posts. If they default I'll message you with a new 3 day time limit. Remember you can finish any previous fights for points and awards if you like. If one of them is with me please DM me so I know. I'm trying to get more organized.

-------

Úlfr had crossed the line from tipsy to drunk by the time the fight final rolled around. In fact he'd forgotten he was in the final til Glámr reminded him. The six finalists were called to the ring and he settled into his spot, setting his defenses and trying to stop himself from swaying before they were given the signal to start. Úlfr eyed the small girl with the saber fangs and bounded toward her, seeking to race along her right side and nip into her back just between her hips. He hoped to do a run by rather than seizing a hold and leaving his hind end in her range for too terribly long.

Úlfr vs Aris vs Legacy vs Malachai vs Lukina vs Ophelia for Melee Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Master Hunter & Master Fighter

--------