gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
10-18-2021, 10:40 AM
”She is welcome, whenever you manage to convince her.” Venom was honestly quite unfamiliar with having slaves. Her mother encouraged the idea, but since Venom had married Hattori slaves have become useless. They had their servant dogs, and every other member in Ashen was there because of their desire to serve the Empire. Not how they were forced to do so. Though she wouldn’t keep herself from forcing her will on another, coercion was not her style.

Then Plague had more to say about children, but he meant her own. ”Hmm,” she mused as he spoke. At least Shuriken had good taste, the winner of the tournament? There wasn’t much better in Boreas. Too bad to hear he had already found himself another girl… ”I wonder…” Venom continued to think out loud as she looked up towards Plague. ”Since you were so uncertain of his loyalty maybe loyalty to his pack would override his feelings.” She knew what she was saying was wrong, that she had her own strong pull towards her husband and that was why she was married, along with the other additions Hattori brought to her and the pack. She didn’t want to take that chance away from her children, but if it was for the good of the Empire, and her daughter. ”Or maybe not, but I think I should have a long talk with Hattori, and perhaps take a trip to the Hallows myself.”
[Image: ven-sig.png]