Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
10-18-2021, 04:06 PM

Aryn may have been ignorant to much of the world, but as far as conversation went she was definitely not stupid. Eligos' embarrassment was plain on his usually stoic face and she offered him a faintly apologetic smile as he expressed as much. Not the type to poke or prod into another's weaknesses, Aryn simply nodded her understanding. "Forget I said anything," She offered good-naturedly, her smile growing into something more playful. "The glow is definitely quite boring, I've seen cooler in Habari." Which definitely was not a lie, Eligos was not the first glow-bestowed wolf she'd met. "The horns would frighten me, were you a stranger and not a wolf who'd already rescued me once." Aryn assumed that Eli would accept any compliment - even one on things he was proud of - as poorly as he accepted the word 'beautiful', so she left it at that, turning her head with him as he frowned at something she could not hear.

A new wave of discomfort washed over her and a shudder ran along her spine. Whatever had caught Eligos' attention, she felt it where he had heard it. Her fur stood on end, a small tremor coming to her limbs. "I didn't hear anything." She whispered, keeping her voice as soft as she could as if too loud a sound might draw the invisible force closer. "I-.. something feels wrong." Her jaw clamped shut and she stepped gingerly toward the Tiercel until her fur was nearly touching his. Embarrassment be damned, these were freakishly scary woods even before voices or strange feelings were concerned. At least beside Eligos she might have a chance of survival should something attack. Plus, Aryn still couldn't discount that this could be an act of God, and should it be Eligos' God who plagued them then perhaps he'd spare her if the mercenary requested it. "What is he saying?"