Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-18-2021, 06:18 PM

Her bitter laugh rang out and Gil looked at her curiously. Did she not favor her life as he did his? He shook his head softly with a purs of his lips. "You owe me nothing," he replied, ears folding back for a moment. Stupidly, he was always ready for a fight, any day and any time. He hadn't really done it to save her. Unlike most wolves, he wasn't really the knight in shining armor type.

Watching her carefully as she pulled bits and pieces from her stash, handing it to her companion for help, he waited quietly. It was interesting to watch her work as she talked. Her instructions were clear and while he detested having to keep something on his body for more than a day, he would comply. While her voice still held bitter tinges, he wouldn't ask any pressing questions. Her life was her own and he knew nothing about her. They weren't friends so he wouldn't meddle with anything.

Distracted by his thoughts, he let out a yelp when she pressed the concoction to his injury. Flattening his ears and letting his hackles raise, he gritted his teeth so that he didn't try to bite her. "That stings," he mumbled, closing his eyes briefly. Only a few seconds passed before he felt relief. His body relaxed as he lowered his head, keeping his eyes closed for a few more seconds. "Thanks again," Gil added, giving his tail a friendly flick so that she knew he was appreciative.

2783/2500

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him