Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Joe

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Hit!
10-19-2021, 12:50 AM

Much to his amusement, Lillith freaked out the moment he went to touch the crystals, only to settle back down a moment later when he hadn't been struck dead by some unseen force. She seemed equally as entranced by the glowing, thrumming crystals as he was, though he had been bold (or brash) enough to actually touch them. Lil asked if they hurt and Roman just shook his head. "No, they don't really feel like anything weird. Just like a normal crystal." He looked back to Lillith, a little smirk on his lips. "I think they glow in time with my heartbeat when I touch them," he said, not sure if she had picked up on how they began to glow differently when he touched them.

Silver eyes reflected the blue glow of the gems almost perfectly while he gazed down at them. "I wonder how they got here, or why they're only on the rocks." Pursing his lips, Roman got a bit of an idea, then turned to smirk at Lillith with a roguish expression. "Hey, Lil, come give me a kiss while I'm touching them. I wanna see if changing my heart rate does anything to them, so really try to make my heart go crazy." Was this an experiment? Yes. Was this also a thinly veiled attempt to get Lillith to kiss on him just because he liked it? Also yes. Romulus was shameless in his infatuation for Lillith, but he also thought maybe giving the silver and ivory girl something to focus on besides the creepy world would do her some good.

"Speech"