An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
10-19-2021, 12:55 AM

"Same here," she agreed when he said he was relieved she was okay, returning his affectionate nuzzles as they stood in the middle of the field full of fireflies. It always felt like there was some strange event or tragedy or something of the sort whenever they were apart that kept drawing them back together and she wished now more than ever that she could just be with him permanently. The more the world darkened and changed around them the more she just wanted the stability of being with Artorias and knowing that he was okay. "I don't either..." she said as he said how things were getting worse, letting her gaze drift over the mysterious land around them with her ears flicking back against her head. She had no idea what was going on and hadn't discovered anything new since the last time they saw each other and now things were just getting worse.

She squinted a bit as the wind picked up again, blowing in her face and making her turn her face away as Artorias came to stand beside her, leaning her side into his, shivering against the unnatural chill. With the wind blowing around them and her ears pinned against her head she very nearly missed the whispers somewhere near by and she thought it was just the sound of the wind whistling by her until she felt Artorias stiffen beside her and she looked up at him with worry creasing her expression. She was about to ask what he meant when he asked if she could hear something when another whisper, louder and more distinct this time, reached her ear and made her jump a bit, quickly looking around as if she expected someone to be there. She couldn't quite make out what the voice was saying and she didn't immediately recognize the voice, but it was too distinct to just be the wind.

When he asked if she was hearing voices she brought her gaze back to his, her expression wide and worried. "I... I think so," she said uncertainly, her fur bristling. The voice was indistinct and distinct, but it still made a chill run up her back and she leaned into him again with her heart beating hard in her chest. "We should get inside," she insisted, nudging him in the direction of the castle as she glanced around the misty plain, everything outside of this small circle they were standing in getting more and more difficult to see and making panic rise up in her chest.

"Briar Zeitgeist Fatalis"