An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
10-19-2021, 05:42 PM

Before he could succeed in his endeavor a familiar voice called his name. Álarr set his paw back on the ground and turned his head to see Pestilence. How long had it been since they'd conversed? He felt like it had been ages. Like he blinked and a year had gone by. "Hey Pesto, long time no see. I hope you've been well." He had a million questions to ask her but they were drowned out by the oddities of the night around them. Álarr stared quietly at Pesto for a moment, hunting for his words. "Pesto, I uh-" Before he could get the words out Jupiter came trotting up to them with a plank of wood covered in glowing mushrooms. Jupiter chimed in with his own concerns.

Álarr looked to Pesto and shook his head. "No, I haven't figured out what is going on. There are lands in Boreas that have bioluminescent life. It's possible that the spores from one area were carried by the wind here but that doesn't explain how they continue to grow in this weather." He turned to Jupiter as the wolf stated that the mushrooms were glowing in sink with his heartbeat. "What that's… let me listen, please." Álarr moved forward, ignoring all sense of personal space as he attempted to, very carefully, place his ear on Jupiter's side behind his left arm, seeking to listen to the other man's heart beat for himself without risking stabbing the other with his horns.