ardent

Ψ · Won’t you get up off, get up off the roof?

Theory

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-19-2021, 07:48 PM

"Oh, yes," Theo said, fondly. Warmly. There were memories tucked between her words, the accumulation of the many nights she'd snuck to this cliffside. Especially after Shaye had died. This very cliffside had crumbled and entombed her so long ago, leaving such brutal agony and confusion in her wake. But this place, despite it all, was beautiful. "It's a sight to see," she promised. >"Is this your first time on the eastern coast?" Meissa didn't smell of anything familiar at all. Theory always felt a certain pang when she met a loner, equal parts yearning and pity. The desire to have no responsibility, no fealty to anyone but herself... and yet, she wouldn't trade Abaven and her family for any amount of freedom. Even if the weight of it all was grinding her down slowly.

"This gloom is unusual - if you're new to these parts. It isn't always like this," she laughed lowly. Tersely. "I can't quite wrap my head around it, but I'll figure it out." Theory still had to reach out to allies and confirm this eerie weather had touched every coast. She was eager to hear from Aurielle on the far side of the continent - and a little bit afraid, too. If it wasn't localized - if this darkness had spread, or was spreading - what did that even mean? "I'm Theory, alpha of Abaven. We're nearby," she murmured, gesturing back over her shoulder.

"Speech"