Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
10-19-2021, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2021, 02:21 PM by Tyrian. Edited 3 times in total.)
Out-of-Character Name: Lazuli
Character's Name: Lucifer "Luci" Fatalis
Adult Height: 40-45"
Height: -squint-
Build: Heavy
Appearance Description:  
Build - Even as a small pup it's clear that Lucifer's going to be big. He will start out life as a blocky-headed, chubby-legged potato with floppy, too small ears and paws that are two sizes too big. There will be a long stretch in adolescence where you can sort of see what he'll become once the baby fat's gone and then a short awkward teenage phase where's he's all thin sides and spider legs. Then, finally, metamorphosis. Standing head (and possibly shoulders) over the average Boreas wolf, Lucifer will become a force to be reckoned with. His build will be reminiscent of a lion's; overall muscular with a deep chest, broad back and thick legs.

Coat - this is my least favorite part and I'm not filling it out until I know whether or not I'm getting him, sorry! Design

Eyes - Lucifer's eyes are pale gold. Though he is blind there's no physical sign something is wrong with his eyes besides seeming unfocused most of the time. His eyes are clear and bright, and they just so happen to be entirely useless ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mutations: None unless halloween gives me treats; this includes possible dire height.
Personality:
Tenacious - though his setbacks will be many, Lucifer will take them in stride. If he falls down he will get back up again and think nothing of it as that, as far as he knows, is part of life. He accepts he will fall or run into things and instinctively knows that it is what he does after that matters. That acceptance coupled with a natural boldness will make him an unstoppable force. If he sets his mind to something he'll do it.

Adventurous - fearing nothing except boredom, Lucifer is liable to set off on an adventure at the drop of a hat. As a child he will be the sort to rove over hill and dale, and will be deterred neither by reprimands nor stories of boogeymen. Should there be any in his life who wish to treat him special because of his disability, this trait right here is sure to give them much vexation.

Independent - like any child Lucifer wants to be loved and accepted, but what he will not accept is being coddled. Cuddles and kisses are nice and all, but hold him back from playing with the other kids or keep him from doing something on the basis of his blindness and this willful little boy will vow to pack his bags and go somewhere where he can play with other kids. Whether or not he has the moxie for that sort of thing is debatable, but he will certainly pack his bags.

Vengeful - love might be patient and kind but come on, be real now, revenge is more fun. While he's inclined to be fairly good-natured, for every speck of patience he possesses he has an equal amount dedicated to getting even. Lucifer can hold a grudge with the best of them and is exactly the sort to stoop to pettiness. Make him mad as a child and he WILL wax your forehead or powder your buns with something itchy while you sleep.

Extroverted - Lucifer doesn't really do subtle or lukewarm. He believes and feels things strongly, and is rarely on the fence about anything. He is the sort to love deeply, to follow his convictions to the end of the earth, and to hate with a lasting bitterness all should be wary of. His feelings for family are likely to end up varied as those who accept him will earn his love and loyalty while those who do not will always be aware of the depths of his dislike. He gives his feelings and opinions freely without thought of the consequences. By nature he is sharp of tongue and any childhood adversity will only sharpen it further. Slights will be casual and natural to him; delivered with a playful smirk and a devil-may-care attitude.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Skills: Hunting and Navigation, I think!
Intended plots: Do a lot of exploring as a youngster! Run into many things, fall into many holes. Aside from that it really depends on how he's treated by his family. That might make him callous and bitter, or goad him into becoming his best self. It's hard to say!
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.