Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
10-20-2021, 04:42 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta gazed out through the windows of the great hall, noting the strangeness of the light outside. How it seemed to be perpetually dusk for the few hours that Auster was not swallowed up by the dark. She was familiar with such light, having grow up in the far north, but to see it here and in summer of all seasons was yet one more thing disturbing her mind.

Ulric arrived in short order and she returned his smile. She respected the man who had help to keep the Hallows afloat when Resin fell ill and passed. She felt like it had been ages since they'd talked but that wasn't really surprising. It seemed like the Hallows went from one tragedy to another and then another. She could only hope that things would get better but with the strangeness of the world around them this season she couldn't help but feel they were headed toward the end times. "Ulric, thank you for answering my call. I hope you've been well. Alas, I have some unhappy news to share with you. I wish to leave the Hallows. I haven't been the same since Resin died and specters of my past have come knocking. Despite all my efforts to ignore them I see now I must put the past to rest if I am ever to find my future. I hope you will understand."