build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-20-2021, 08:30 PM

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

Everything becoming all too overwhelming. How were they going to get out of this predicament? They were in close proximity of each other now and as her own eyes moved up to meet Avantika's gaze, she gasped. Had she ever noticed how blue her eyes were? It was almost distracting enough to forget how itchy she was. Her mouth was the worst, but filled her head and went all the way to her toes. Looking down to the pouch around her neck, she had an idea.

"I-I have Marigold!" Audra exclaimed through a tingling mouth and gums. Sitting down quickly, she shakily opened her pouch. Spilling some of the herbal contents, she pulled out a few bunches of Marigold and Motherwort. Shoving some of the Marigold into her mouth, Audra attempted to chew as best she could while trying to ignore the growing tingling sensation. She then set the Motherwort on the ground in front of Avantika. "That's M-Motherwort. E-eat it, it will help calm y-your nerves," Audra said shakily through a mouthful of Marigold.

"I-I d-don't know how t-to fix that," her eyes moved back to the pulsing formation on Avantika's scratch. She was more than worried but had no idea how to voice her concerns. Frowning, her head felt cloudy as she watched the girl, her heart racing a million miles a minute.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise