Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
10-20-2021, 11:50 PM
Ulric really hadn't known what to expect when Lúta got right in to the reason she had called him, but her request to leave came as a complete surprise. His expression showed that as his ears perked and brows lifted, listening with interest to her reasons. He wondered what she meant by the specters of her past, but he didn't question her on it. They all had their own pasts and demons to deal with and he at least had quite a few of his own that haunted him from time to time that he didn't enjoy speaking of so he imagined hers were much the same. He gave her an understanding nod and replied, "I'm sorry to hear that, but I do understand the need to take time to handle things from time to time. You'll be sorely missed, I assure you. If you ever decide you'd want to return or ever need assistance with anything please don't hesitate to ask. I'll let Artorias know of your decision when he returns from his meeting." He gave her a soft smile and dipped his head appriciatively. "Thank you for everything you've done here and I wish you all of the luck in your future endeavors."

Ulric Adravendi