Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-21-2021, 02:39 PM

He paid no mind to the girl as he finished his piece until she had finished hers and directed his attention toward the fire. Looking at the flickering flames, he sat puzzled for a moment. Watching Fable pick up a stick and scoot into the heat, he nodded. The loud hissing and splattering of water were loud and surprising. Looking down at his bowl, Gil knew he had to be careful in this next part. Reaching over to pick up the stick that Fable had used, he placed it firmly in his jaws.

Lightly jostling his makeshift bowl, he scooted it through the snow until it too could roll neatly into her fire. Flames began to hiss again as the water evaporated. Entranced by their work, he smiled. It was something new and Gil was glad that it was turning out successful. Bringing his chin up so that he could see the grin on Fable's face, he nodded again. "Do you do this often?" He asked to be polite while they waited for their masterpieces to be finished.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him