Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-21-2021, 11:07 PM

The Warlord leaned lightly against his Wife as they waited for the pack to appear. Azure a silent strength on his other side, a change - but a good one. The first to appear was Magnus, whos memories still had not returned to him. His presence in the Armada was a strange one, and Sirius would have to decide what he was to do about that wolf who had broken his rules and then forgot the entire incident. Grim was second to appear, and his young apprentice received a nod of silent greeting.

Hanako, pregnant with his grandbabies, received a grin, and a speculative eye to her belly. Hadn’t his son said he wished to marry the woman? That would need to happen sooner rather than later. Ophelia, less stinky and a little more energized appeared, and she received a silent greeting as well. Briar, who would be sorely missed when she reached adulthood appeared and received a creased smile. Sedna - who’s first act of approaching Hana did not go amiss - arrived next. Another of his children, his new blacksmith, so on and so forth until almost the entire pack was assembled before him. Each received acknowledgement from Sirius, and some of the absent wolves were no surprise to him. Their presence had been lacking for some time, and he knew now what he had guessed. They were missing from the Armada. Asla and Tira’s absences were forgiven considering their earth-shaking loss. Which made Satira’s appearance all the more impressive.

“Thank you all for coming,”  the Warlord said, rising to his full height, his eyes drifting over the watching wolves. “If the last few days are anything to go by, I know trying days are ahead. Whatever comes, the Armada will pull together and find a way to persevere. With this in mind Azure and I will be approaching the Battlefield and summoning any Alphas that will attend; to share news and information vital to survival. If you have experienced anything worthy of passing on, please find me after the meeting.”  Sirius knew every wolf would know what he was referring to. The shortened days, and constant presence of the moon were just the iceberg of what had started around them.

He gave that a moment to sink in, and then continued on. There was a great deal to cover in this meeting. “My son, Azure, has risen to leadership beside me. With the events surrounding us, his strength will be vital. Zee’s rank has not diminished, the leadership in the Armada has simply grown and morphed, to increase Azure’s load and decrease that of our Queen.”  He informed the pack. Patting Zee’s paw with a silent gesture of love. “I would also like to go over some changes that the pack will be undergoing - my daughter, Briar, will be leaving us in the Summer to move to the Hallows and lead the pack beside Artorias.” he inclined his head in the direction of his daughter. “Aslatiel, Satira, and Arcturus will be leaving us at the end of Winter to venture out into the world.”  He turned a sad smile to Satira with the words. He would never not worry for his children and grandchildren. “I’m also pleased to announce that Azure and Hanako are expecting their first litter of children.” Hmm… hopefully that covered the current flow of changes taking place in the Armada. “Now, without further ado, I’ve tasked Azure with structuring a new training regime”  He nodded his head towards his son, for the new Co-alpha to take the floor.

- No posting order after Azure-

"Sirius Fatalis"