Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen

UnderachieverOverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSnake EyesCritical Block!
By the skin of my teethThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-22-2021, 02:01 AM

The blue lit fireflies guided his path as he blindly ran, his exhausted state putting him on autopilot. After a moment, he came to a three way split, the fireflies bumping and bouncing jovially in the air without a care in the world. He envied them a little, how free they seemed, but perhaps they were happy with the anguish they were causing him. His mind barely registered the way the blue lights in the center glowed a little brighter than the rest, but somewhere in the recesses, he knew to follow it. He shot down the second, central path. The next one split into two forks, forcing him to make the instinctual choice of right or left, and his body led him down the left path. His body was no longer his own as the voices seemed to take control, guiding him until, finally, he reached the large, round center of the maze.

It was there he finally stopped, chest heaving as he gulped in deep breaths, the bioluminescence in his scales, eyes and mouth seeming to pulse with the fireflies around him, growing dim then firing back to life before rinsing and repeating in a mellifluous way. His hind legs collapsed beneath him, forcing him into a sitting position, before he allowed himself to lay, covering his ears with his massive paws in an attempt to get it all to just shut up. A whine escaped the boy’s lips.

"Takeshi Ani Oritsu Abraxas"
[Image: takechibisig.png]