gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant
10-22-2021, 05:56 AM
The girl did not expect much else from the boy she was falling for, even in a place like this with the unknown facing them he still found the perfect excuse to give her a smooch. Or ask for one and Lillith would deliver. The pair of them had found a sweet little romantic place to enjoy each other’s company. The glow of the crystals and the light of the massive moon. Lilith wasn’t even nervous about seeing the specters again. Despite the strange unnatural glow and the brilliant spooky atmosphere, she had Roman in her arms and nothing could touch her.

Their lips met, and she closed her eyes and for along moment it was a perfect kiss. Then suddenly Roman was pulling away and suddenly her head was vibrating. Roman pulled away and Lillith tried to shake her head clear of the almost but not quite headache that was forming. She pulled an ivory paw to her head as Roman spoke softly, mentioning the crystals did not enjoy their display in the presence of magic.

"No, no shock. My head.. Is buzzing. Not my ears but my brain.” She closed her eyes and shook her head again as if the next time would actually work to release the pressure.

"Speech"