An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
10-22-2021, 08:02 AM

Ophie felt okay-ish, all things considered, but what was going to happen to her? Regret flooded her system, wishing she could turn back the clock and just stay in the safety of her den. She wasn't even all that worried for her own sake, rather she just didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make them worry. The Armada had more than enough on its plate as it was, she didn't want to be even more of a burden. To force her pack mates to nurse her back to health, if such a thing would even be possible.

Hauling herself up onto her paws, she tried to ignore the tightening in her throat. The river shone as bright as ever, a much-needed source of light but a sore reminder that things weren't as they ought to be. Forgoing the stubborn algae holding onto her coat for now, she made to help the stranger. It was the least she could do, even if it meant she might have to throw up soon.

"I'll help you look, where did you see it last?"

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]