An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-22-2021, 08:16 AM
Yet again Hattori came across two paths, one leading left and the other right. But what was the right course to take and had he already taken a wrong turn? It was impossible to say, to even guess what was truly going on here, but Hattori trusted his gut. It hadn't let him astray just yet and hopefully tonight the same would ring true. Glancing between the two options Hattori inevitably chose the right path, though he had a hard time concluding why. It just stuck out to him, felt almost familiar as he padded his way down the bamboo lined corridor.

The Shogun had no idea what he expected to come across, but it seemed as though he'd stumbled into a dead end. That his boy was never here and never had been. Scowling, Hattori eyed the lights that had dimmed somewhat, moving slow and calm, as though they'd finally gotten what they wanted. Was this it? They had simply wanted to trick him? For some reason such a conclusion didn't sit right with him, there had to be more to this. Like the world was giving him a sign, implying he'd been taking the wrong path all along.

"If you have something you wish to tell me, then speak." And then. "Where is my son?"

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]