An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-22-2021, 11:13 AM

Hana shot him a dirty look and Azure's eyes immediately fell to his paws. This was not a position he enjoyed being in, but he couldn't deny his own capability in her current state nor that it wasn't her fault she was bitchy and moody. The sulking koi-wolf gave the answer he'd anticipated, and Azure nodded along as if to say 'yeah, I should have known that' as she rebuked him.

Was 'pregnant' fat the same thing as 'lazy and useless' fat? Azure didn't think so, but he had the feeling that trying to explain as much to Hanako wouldn't go well. "I don't think you're hideous." He returned hesitantly - how did you make a pregnant woman feel better about being pregnant? "And you're definitely not fatter then my sister." He lifted a paw to scratch at his neck, thinking hard upon the best thing to say to her in the moment. "It'll be over soon, you know? It's not permanent. Look at my mother, she didn't stay fat and she had two litters." Not like Zee was looking her best lately, but, if anything that just proved that you could go from overly-round pregnant to thin enough for concern, right?  

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.