An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
10-22-2021, 05:56 PM

Audra, however, did choose to follow the fireflies. Avantika wasn't sure whether that made her brave or stupid, but she followed her anyway. She wasn't going to let the small girl get hurt. Her suspicious senses were heightened, scanning every detail around them. She could be courageous sometimes, but that was in certain specific situations. It was almost like, in a fight, her fear grew and grew until the adrenaline hit, and she was gone in the motion. But she wasn't in a fight yet.

She hung back a little, watching the cloaked figure quietly. She watched as Audra gave him a crystal, and he gave her a potion in return. She waited until Audra returned to her. "Yeah, I'm okay." The way the other girl considered her made her feel warm inside. She liked feeling valued, which was nothing shocking to anyone who knew her at all. She asked for Avantika's opinion on whether or not she should take the potion. That was a warm feeling too, but mixed with the fear of maybe getting Audra hurt.

She considered, leaving a moment of silence. "I don't know... Maybe?" she eventually said. "I want to see what it does, but not if it hurts you, you know?"

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.