size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-22-2021, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2021, 06:08 PM by Audra. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: daqb2ha-264d41d0-8bab-4611-883a-0e44d490...uxghdWN4CY]

Hesitancy radiated throughout her body as she forgot about the tingling sensation. What was she going to do? Drink it? Save it for later? Typical Audra would keep it. Not knowing what the thing in the coat even was, how was she sure what he gave her was safe? But her curiosity and naivety were getting the best of her. Looking up at Avantika, she quivered with fear. What if this was it? Her last moments before a stupid decision?

Happy that the other girl she'd grown fond of was okay, Audra glanced once more down at the potion at her paws. She had to find out what the potion would do. Inhaling a deep breath, she gathered all the courage she could ever hope to muster. Closing her eyes, Audra reached out and gently touched her nose to Avantika's cheek. Being the height difference they were, she had to lightly strain her neck to make the connection.

Pulling away, her cheeks flushed. She'd never done that before and even she surprised herself. "I-I didn't w-want you to forget me if s-something happens," Audra whispers, her stomach in knots. Looking down at the potion, she would wait a moment for Avantika's reaction before ingesting the liquid.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise