Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
10-22-2021, 06:27 PM

Torch did little to surprise Relm, but she still lifted a paw and pulled back into herself just out of sheer reaction while the tiny deer jumped forward. But as Kichi spoke, she let out a small amused grin about how the deer was still alive. Though it seemed Kichi himself had taken a good care of it and that would be the sole reason it was still here today.

Her head went crooked as he asked, a small squint in her eye. It was a strange question, though it was obvious the strange happenings were all around them and she knew it wasn't only her who was seeing them while she had interacted with others, "Oh it was-" She was cut off while he blurted out a near snarl and Relm had almost taken offense to it but she had realized that maybe he wasn't talking to her since his focus was elsewhere if only for a few seconds. She continued on, "A pink ghost and some whispers led me down here to you. Don't know if it's uh, fate or whatever. You know, like maybe put us together like something is coming." She wasn't sure of anything happening around them, but through her short life she had known it wasn't normal. She moved forward past Kichi, her head lifted as she scanned the area for the pink ghost, or maybe something else that was going to draw their attention.

"Relm"