Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-22-2021, 07:05 PM

[Image: damahmv-98f54c76-725b-4a88-865b-39f7bc97...54TGUg_kWc][Image: dao1y89-c6b58ff1-e893-49d6-a873-0a9298a9...9ruRcNiqEc]

Audra perked at the question of finding anything cool. To her, yes it was cool, but to others, maybe not. "I haven't had many chances of exploring north since it's so cold for me, but I did find a place in the south that has black sand! The whole beach was just black sand, was super interesting." She decided not to comment about meeting the Shogun, that wasn't pertinent information for this conversation. Thinking some more, a quiet hum escaped from her. "I came down here because I wanted to know if there was anything cool that wasn't up in Boreas," Audra smiles at Avantika, her eyes sparkling a little.

Of course, she had found something cool. Avantika was her name. Her belly twisted again with butterflies as they continued their walk. Audra didn't want it to end or to leave her side. Being in Avantika's company was too nice, too easy. She was calm now, calmer than she had ever felt before. Sighing, she nodded. "Yes, I suppose we do," she said happily, taking a chance to look over at her. "W-would you ever want to show me the Hallows?" Audra's voice hesitated, nervous now as she asked the question. Unsure if this pack would allow a stranger within the borders, she felt hopeful.

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise